You've lived in
Pennsylvania too long when:
1. "Hey youz guyz" is your
standard greeting, and its
politically correct for all sexes.
2. The first day of Buck season and the first
day of Doe
season are school holidays.
3. One of the highlights of your life was a
field trip to
Penn's cave and Horseshoe curve.
4. You know exactly what to do when your mother
to "red up" your room.
5. You know the time and location of every "wing
a 20 mile radius
6. You don't think people from Philly or
7. You don't understand what all the hype is
Yeungling or Rolling Rock beer, you've been drinking it
for years even
though Iron City is cheaper.
8. You consider an exotic vacation a trip to the
9 . You are over 35 yrs. old, have never been
Pennsylvania and don't see any need to leave.
10. You own only three spices "salt, pepper and
11. You design your children's Halloween
costumes to fit
over a snow suit.
12. Driving is always better in winter because
are filled with snow.
13. You find 20 degrees just a little chilly.
14. You can recite the four seasons: almost
still winter and construction.
15. Words like "hoagie", "sub", "chipped ham",
actually mean something to you.
16. You can use the phrase "fire hall wedding
and not even bat an eye.
17. You think very little of an Amish buggy on the
18. You learned long ago how to "step carefully"
buggy tie-ups in the supermarket parking lot.
19. You constantly refer to Pennsylvania as "PA"
(pronounced Pee-ay). How many other states do that?
20. You can go 2 weeks in winter without
sunshine and think
this is normal.
21. You know that Intercourse, Climax,
Bird-in-Hand, Virginville, Paradise, Mars, and Slippery
Rock are PA towns.
22. There is no such thing as a "Philly
just called a Cheesesteak since everybody knows where
they come from.
23. You know what
24. You actually understood all these jokes and
forwarding them to your PA friends
So youz guyz, lets red up, grab a pop
and watch those Stillers soon in Blitzburgh!!!!!